Friday, April 30, 2010

Painful Arthritis Be Gone with MMS


Painful Arthritis Be Gone with MMS

What is arthritis?  (Is Arthritis really Lyme Disease -- caused by a little bacteria in the joinys?(
Arthritis is an inflammation of the joints that lacks collagen deposit. Rheumatoid arthritis involves inflammation and swelling of the joints and the condition appears to be permanent and there is no AMA approved solution – only pills for pain relief! Little do the medical authorities know about an 80 year old remedy for joint pain and the solution does not harm the body in the process.

 Little do the medical authorities know about an 80 year old remedy (water purifier) for joint pain and the solution does not harm the body in the process. It is inexpensive -- only $25 for the WPD kit!

Many old people start to experience such painful joints especially when they try to stand up after a long hours of sitting or if the cold season is around. There are actually many anti inflammatory medications available now but most of these will contradict with other medications such as meds for heart problems.

It is a lack of calcium in the diet that causes calcium deposits is one doctor’s opinion. Transdermal magnesium helps the calcium in your diet be used for building stronger bones. Find our more about transdermal magnesium here --
Arthritis is an inflammation of the joints caused by a wearing away of the cartilage in another doctor’s viewpoint. What causes the cartilage to wear away? I’ve seen that an infestation of spirochetes to eat cartilage and cause bone to bone pain. These water purification drops when taken according to Jim Humble’sformula for MMS to eliminate all microorganisms.
Arthritis has many forms with various causes as well. But the only thing that makes all these condition similar to one another is the pain itself. So how do you know if you really have arthritis?
Do you have these symptoms?
- stiffness of joints
- redness and swelling of joints
- joints start to feel warm and tender

As I stated above, though there are many medications available to help cure arthritis, most of these will bring side effects which are not good for patient with heart diseases. So what do you think you should do to help you with your arthritis problem?

Take MMS; it is chlorine dioxide!

MMS is way different from other supplements and drugs. It has the most powerful components that will not only cure the cause of diseases but it could also help boost your immune system. This is very much advisable for older adults as they are now more prone to get infected because of their poor immune system. MMS will free up more the immune system and their natural anti bodies that will help fight off diseases and infections.

For people experiencing arthritis, they can still take their medications while taking MMS. It will not interfere nor cause any side effects. Just make sure to take MMS 3-4 hours apart after you take your medications. Many people who have arthritis claimed great results just after they take their first few days of MMS dosage.

MMS is now being called water purification drops and has been on the market for 80 years.

Find MMS here listed as WPD – water purification drops: http://reikiranch.net and Http://subtleenergytherapy.org.

5 comments:

Merle Blindt said...


Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is mega888 png an extremely well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly return.

Albert said...

I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr VOKE and she gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. VOKE telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm I never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that I have cured, after some time I went to my doctor to confirmed if I have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr voke on doctorvoke@gmail.com
contact Dr VOKE today for your problem to be solve for you just as my problem have been solved for me also, via Email doctorvoke@gmail.com


E-mail: doctorvoke@gmail.com


Unknown said...

HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr Oyakhire Email him at droyakhire7@gmail.com this great herbal doctor via WhatsApp +2349039208180 HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
{1}HIV/AIDS
{2}DIABETES
{3}EPILEPSY
{4} BLOOD CANCER
{5} HPV
{6} ALS
{7} HEPATITIS
{8}LOVE SPELL
{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA..
or via whatsapp +2349039208180. Email at droyakhire7@gmail. com
With him your problem are solved.

joy bella said...

Hi, I am Joy Bella from Houston, Texas, USA. I was living with HPV(human papilloma virus) for almost 2 years, I was not myself, my body was always itching with pains until I was on the internet searching for a remedy. So luckily, i was reading testimonials of clients who was cured of herpes by the amazing spell caster named Dr Oluta spell doctor from West Africa.I contacted him by email, and within 15 minutes he got back to me and ask of my details which i provide to him, he consulted his oracle and told me the solution to my problem and how to go about it, i did is he told me and about the two days i got the cure which he prepared and send to me through DHL service, i took the cure as instructed by him getting to two days i was cured, my HPV(human papilloma virus) was cured up. All thanks to the superb healing herbs of Dr oluta
You too can get in contact with him today if you wanna be cured from HPV(human papilloma virus) you having by email:  dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349065326267
you can still get in touch with me to know more my cure, here is mine email joybella425@gmail.com 
Thank you so much great one.. I will continue to testify of your goodness to the universe.    

Lady Pamela said...

Can it be used topically to wash infected areas and if so how much